Become a Green Office Movement Ambassador
Build further on your past Green Office experiences and support the spread of the Green Office model worldwide.
Throughout a 4-month Ambassador Track, we coach a select group of current and former Green Office students as ambassadors of the Movement. The Track allows alumni to continue being engaged and connected with the Green Office Movement beyond their study time. Find more information on this page.
What is the Ambassador Track?
Many students collect an abundance of sustainability-related knowledge, skills and competencies during their term at the Green Office. For those who are eager to build further on their valuable experience and have an additional lasting impact, we offer the Green Office Movement Ambassador Track. Over a period of 4 months, the Green Office Movement Ambassadors are provided with the support, resources and community to advance the spread of the Green Office model worldwide.
Who can be a Green Office Movement Ambassador?
The Ambassador Track is created for all students, employees and alumni who are or were active at a Green Office, and for student-led organizations who wish to promote the Green Office Model.
What do you do as a Green Office Movement Ambassador?
Ambassadors decide how their track looks like, based on their own strengths and interests. Some options:
- Lobby for a Green Office in your (home) institution
- Support starting Green Offices with your insights
- Be a contact person for Green Office initiatives
- Give workshops or presentations at (inter)national or local conferences, as a Green Office expert
- Organise or (co-)host a webinar introducing the model
- Identify student-led organisations that could take an active role in establishing Green Offices
- Identify lecturers or staff to reach out to
- Translate resource materials into further languages (into new languages or help us improve and add to materials in German, French, Russian, Italian, Ukranian, Polish and Portuguese)
- Support Green Office initiatives as a native speaker, in written and spoken communication
How does the Green Office Movement support the Ambassadors?
Over a period of 4 months, we coach the Ambassadors to take on an active role in the spread of the Green Office Model. Our support is based on 10-years of hands-on experience and will include:
- Regular group support calls
- Ambassador hotline
- Online ambassador community
- One-on-one support calls
- Ambassador Roadmap and Tracker
- A collection of useful in-house documents, templates and checklists
- Access to the Green Office Movement platform
- Access to all Green Office Movement resources and activities
What are the benefits of becoming a Green Office Movement Ambassador?
- Stay engaged with (emerging) Green Offices around the world
- Learn more about establishing student-led initiatives
- Extend your network
- Get continued access to Green Office Movement membership benefits, such as activities and resources
- Get credited on the website
- Receive an ambassador certificate
- Receive a personalized letter of recommendation
When and how can I sign up?
Before May 12th: You can apply for the Ambassador Track via this form, before May 12th 2021. Application is free.
After May 12th: Applications for the Ambassador Track are now closed. Please come back later to see if you can register. If you want to be contacted when the track opens again, please mail your name and “interested in ambassador track” to Ann-Sofie and you will be notified by us.
I have more questions! Who can I contact? You can reach out to Ann-Sofie.