What is the Ambassador Track?
Many students collect an abundance of sustainability-related knowledge, skills and competencies during their term at the Green Office. For those who are eager to build further on their valuable experience and have an additional lasting impact, we offer the Green Office Movement Ambassador Track. When you are a Green Office Movement Ambassadors, the GOM provides you with the support, resources and community to advance the spread of the Green Office model worldwide.
Who can be a Green Office Movement Ambassador?
The Ambassador Track is created for all students, employees and alumni who are or were active at a Green Office, and for individuals or student-led organizations who wish to promote the Green Office Model.
Join the Ambassador Track and help us spread the Movement
What do you do as a Green Office Movement Ambassador?
Ambassadors decide how their track looks like, based on their own strengths and interests. Some options:
- Lobby for a Green Office in your (home) institution
- Support starting Green Offices with your insights
- Be a contact person for Green Office initiatives
- Give workshops or presentations at (inter)national or local conferences, as a Green Office expert
- Organise or (co-)host a webinar introducing the model
- Identify student-led organisations that could take an active role in establishing Green Offices
- Identify lecturers or staff to reach out to
- Translate resource materials into further languages (into new languages or help us improve and add to materials in German, French, Russian, Italian, Ukranian, Polish and Portuguese)
- Support Green Office initiatives as a native speaker, in written and spoken communication
How does the Green Office Movement support the Ambassadors?
We coach the Ambassadors to take on an active role in the spread of the Green Office Model. Our support is based on 10-years of hands-on experience and will include:
- Regular group support calls
- Ambassador hotline
- Online ambassador community
- One-on-one support calls
- Ambassador Roadmap and Tracker
- A collection of useful in-house documents, templates and checklists
- Access to the Green Office Movement platform
- Access to all Green Office Movement resources and activities
The Green Office Movement team supports you during the track
What are the benefits of becoming a Green Office Movement Ambassador?
- Stay engaged with (emerging) Green Offices around the world
- Learn more about establishing student-led initiatives
- Extend your network
- Get continued access to Green Office Movement membership benefits, such as activities and resources
- Get credited on the website
- Receive an ambassador certificate
- Receive a personalized letter of recommendation
When and how can I sign up?
Sign up by filling out this form. You can sign up at any time during the year!
I have more questions! Who can I contact? You can reach out to Maartje.