Thank you for trusting us with your personal data such as email address and name. By submitting information you are consenting to the following data protection rules. If you have any questions about these or would like to modify, delete, request or transfer your personal data, please get in touch with Anselm: Anselm.Grahl@rootAbility.com
What will happen after you submit your data:
- If you sent us a message through the contact form, we will respond to your message via email.
- If you signed up for the online course, we will send you 4 automated emails over the course of 4 weeks with links to the online course modules and information about the Green Office Model.
- Within one year of signing up to the online course, we may also contact you up to two more times to ask about your progress with regard to setting up your Green Office or to send you additional information that you may find useful.
- We will not use your data for any other purposes.
- You can unsubscribe from these emails at any point (there is a link at the bottom of each email you receive).
- We will not send you any more emails after that and will delete your personal data 1 year after you registered at the latest.
- Unless requested we will not pass your personal data on to third parties other than to data processors within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (third party services that we may use to manage data). We only make use of data processors guaranteeing that the data is not passed on to further parties and who will not use the data for any other purposes. Only that data is passed to data processors and only that data is used, that is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which you submitted your personal data.
You also have the following rights:
- If you request we will immediately, completely and permanently delete your personal data (right to be forgotten).
- If you request we modify your personal data (right to rectification).
- If you request we will pass on your personal data to another service or entity (right to portability).
- If you request we will send you all personal data we have of you (right to access).
- If you request we will modify the uses outlined above to exclude any purposes you feel uncomfortable with (right to object).