As part of the alumi network you:
1. Receive A quarterly newsletter with invitations, reading tips and updates about the movement
2. Get invited to quarterly digital alumni drinks to get to connect with other Green Office alumni
3. Be invited to further fun events for alumni (currently only digitally, in the future physical meet-ups in regions with many alumni may be possible)
4. Gain access to the Green Office Movement Platform, where you can stay in touch with alumni via a dedicated alumni group, learn about or post job opportunities via a dedicated job vacancy group, and stay in touch with and advise people currently working in Green Offices
5. Get invited to general Green Office Movement events for both alumni and current Green Officers
6. Support the current and future generations of Green Officers with your contribution (see below)
The main communication channel of the alumni network is the dedicated newsletter. Also make sure to follow the movement of social media though, so you don’t miss any updates: https://linktr.ee/gomchannels
Your financial support for the Movement
Since you are here, your time at the Green Office that you used to work at was probably very special!
It likely gave you your first work experience, hopefully a decent salary, amazing time with amazing people, life experience, better job opportunities going forward, a deep sense of purpose and a better understanding of sustainability and the world around you.
Now there is a good chance that you are in a position in which you can financially support this movement that gave you so much. In doing so, you enable next generation of Green Officers to benefit in those same ways.
For that reason we are asking for a contribution from you. Since we strongly believe in solidarity and since incomes vary heavily, you can determine your own amount. If you are unable to contribute at the moment that is also fine. Please consider contributing in the future though if things change.
A small amount of the contribution will go to formats and events specifically for alumni. Mainly it is meant to support the movement as a whole though: connecting and supporting Green Offices and helping people set up Green Offices around the world.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to clarify anything before filling out the form.